Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I just thought I would go ahead and write in case something came up and I didn't get a chance to tonight. Olivia has had a wonderful day so far! She has not cried a single time, so we are thrilled! She woke up happy, was happy at breakfast, and oh I forgot, she did cry a little bit at the pool, but that didn't last but a second or two. She was sleepy though and quickly fell asleep out on the lounger for quite a long time. We ordered lunch by the pool while she slept, and then went up to the room to get ready to go arrange our car for tomorrow and change more money. Now we're just hanging out in the room. (Our room is great- very open with two large sliding doors and balconies. There is lots of floor space too so she can run around.) Anyway, she and Brian are playing with the play-doh as I type. I'm not sure what we're going to do the rest of the day. Olivia and Brian are pretty content to stay in the room, and I'm trying to be content too!

I may not get on again tonight but will when we arrive at the Amari tomorrow evening. Hopefully, it won't bring back unhappy memories for Olivia! We are going to go ahead and try to get an early flight back. We aren't scheduled to leave Bangkok until late Wed night, but we are going to try to get a flight back late Monday night if we can. I'll keep you posted.

Leah

No comments: