Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is There A Routine In Sight?!

We made it home last night around 12:30. The kids and I had a nice visit with my family and several friends in Edmond. However, after traveling for so long, we are finally staying home, with no more travel in sight. We will have been in the US 3 weeks tomorrow, with only a handful of days (scattered here and there) actually spent at home. I'm anxious for Olivia to learn where "home" is! Ian and I are also glad to be back, although it was nice to be able to introduce Oliva to our families right away. I know Brian has also missed us these last few days. Ian gave him a big smile, and Olivia even gave him a hug and let him pick her up!

It's a little after 10:00 and Ian is still sacked out. Olivia has been up quite awhile and wants me to hold her constantly. I know she is tired. Once we get both of them down tonight, maybe I can catch up and write about some things I just can't get to when I'm trying to pacify both kids (and the dog) at the same time!

Leah

No comments: