Thursday, March 20, 2008

Home Again!

Just a quick note to let you know we are home. We're continuing to adjust and recover from the last month. It's been quite an emotional roller coaster for sure, but we're doing well, considering. Thank you for all the congratulatory wishes, condolences, and birthday cards (for me).

We're going to hit the road one more time before hopefully settling down into a routine. Brian is returning to Tahlequah to help his mom take care of some things, and I'm taking the kids to Edmond to see my family. Brian is just staying over the weekend, but we're staying a few days into next week.

I've hardly had time to reflect on our trip to Thailand, but it was wonderful. When we get back from OK, I will write more about it. I've got another picture from Thailand to post too. We've only been back two weeks tomorrow, but with all that has happened, in some ways it feels like longer. I'm already ready to go back! Well, maybe not quite yet!

I've got to run. Hope everyone is doing well. No school tomorrow, so if I don't happen to get back with you before Sunday, Happy Easter!

Leah

For those of you who have asked, Olivia wears 12 months and sometimes those are a little big around the waist!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah,

Happy Belated Birthday! I can't believe we are 39 now! I am sorry to hear about all you have gone through with Brian's father. I said a prayer for your family. Hopefully soon you can settle back in and get to the buisness of raising kids!
Take care,
Melissa H.