Sunday, March 2, 2008

Back To Our Home Away From Home

We made it back to the Amari last night just fine. Yesterday morning we went to the pool for a couple of hours, and Olivia got in for a little bit - up to her chest. That was the deepest she had gotten in. She really enjoyed trying to do aerobics with the class too. She put on quite a show! I didn't write last night because she didn't want me out of her sight and I ended up falling asleep before she did!

As I have said before, she STRONGLY DISLIKES our hotel room. I guess it is because it's small. I'm not sure. She was okay with it last night when we arrived, but this morning she cried and whined until we left the room, and then everything was great. I think she is going to be a little "goer"!

We're getting ready to check on changing our flight to tonight or tomorrow. If we can't, we will probably go do a river boat ride, go to the park, and do a little bit of shopping. We need to get a couple of new toys for the plane ride home.

I'll write when I know what our travel plans are. All is going well, and I'm glad it is at home too!

Leah

No comments: