Friday, November 6, 2009

Ian's status is about the same. He continues to receive the oxygen and breathing treatments. He did take all of his medicine with water from a straw a little bit ago, so that is a step in the right direction. We may see if I can get him to eat some mac & cheese in a little bit too. That would be great if he would do that. None of this is a huge surprise. We just haven't experienced it before. The doctor mentioned the possibility to us before the surgery. (I think I mentioned this in the previous post.)

Try not to worry. They're taking great care of him, and we are fine. Helen and Colene are not planning to leave tomorrow, so Olivia is in good shape. We have a great nurse tonight and friends ready to help out too.

If anything changes or I get some mac and cheese down, I'll let you know. As always, thank you for your prayers.

Leah

No comments: